Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of the Conference invites academics, researchers, medical specialists and other health professionals to submit abstract(s) for consideration as Poster and/or Oral Presentation(s). This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research to an international audience.
Abstracts must be submitted the latest by 24 October 2021.
- Blood transfusion
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Techniques
- Endocrine Complications
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Gene Regulation and Therapy
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Heart and Vascular Abnormalities
- Hepatological Complications
- Iron overload and management
- Life Style Issues (diet, exercise, alcohol, drugs etc)
- New advances in treatment
- Non-transfusion dependent thalassaemia
- Psycho-social issues
- Quality of Life
- Regulation of erythropoiesis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- α-thalassaemia syndromes
Authors are exclusively responsible for the submission of their abstract according to the abstract submission guidelines and for submitting their presentation in due time according to the submission deadline, which is the 24th of October 2021.
If guidelines are not followed, abstracts will be returned to sender/writer to correct them, if the abstract deadline hasn’t expired.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and relevancy to the thematic topics of the conference.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the thematic topics during the abstract evaluation process.